Due to continued growth and development, we are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our successful team based in Lisnaskea, Co Fermanagh.
- To plan, manage and co-ordinate sales and aftersales marketing activity for the brand(s) to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Select appropriate marketing for the target market and ensure messages are on brand and delivered consistently across all channels. Including but not excluded to: Digital (website, social, blogs), press, events, e-marketing, radio, direct mail, OOH, product placement etc…
- To record and measure the return on investment of all marketing activity and adapt marketing plans accordingly to ensure continuous improvement.
- Write up to date and relevant content for digital channels to ensure users have “up to the minute” information ensuring a positive and informative on line customer experience.
- Use Adobe Creative suite to create graphic and video content
- Work closely with the dealership management team to understand business objectives, opportunities and challenges and produce quarterly marketing plans to ensure a proactive marketing approach.
- Plan yearly marketing budgets with the Management Team and manage accordingly.
- Brief and liaise with external agencies to execute creative marketing campaigns and to generate revenue for the business.
- Produce marketing collateral that complies with best practice, including FCA and data protection guidelines.
- An IT/marketing/design related degree
- Good written and verbal English
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in running successful social media campaigns is ideal
- Strong time management and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm, drive & determination
- A self-starter – ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
To Apply click below