Manage a group of highly skilled Technical Support Engineers, and further develop
- Manage a group of highly skilled Technical Support Engineers, and further develop.
- Lead the engagement of all parties necessary to ensure a timely resolution
- Manage your team’s performance to ensure all KPIs are meeting the Business Objectives
- Monitor and analyze daily, weekly, monthly, and YTD stats for Support team to be able to report progress and provide suggestions on trends and solutions
- Review, propose, implement and constantly evaluate Support Operations processes and tools to improve efficiencies
- Collaborating with other areas of the business regarding Customer Operations issues and processes
- Providing feedback to team and small group members regarding overall operational efficiencies to increase awareness and improve performance
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels and manage schedules to ensure optimal coverage
- Identifying areas for on-going technical and non-technical training for the team
- Defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing strategic business objectives.
- Develops and administers schedules and performance requirements for department.
- Conducts performance reviews and provides feedback to employees.
- Provides guidance to employees within established company policies.
- Provides updates to senior management on project status and business objectives
- Personally handle escalated client calls and client tickets as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Experience in leading a technical team in a Global Enterprise Support environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others
- Ability to communicate clearly within all levels of the organization
- Strong technical aptitude and computer skills
- Experience working within Global Teams is a must
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, able to synthesize complex information into succinct executive summaries for internal and external audiences
- Must be able to tailor communication to meet the needs of the target audience.
- Effective handling of multiple critical, client support situations and effectively communicate with senior management
- Smart, creative, energetic, conscientious, and enthusiastic persona.
- Enjoy fast-paced, energetic environment.
- Project management skills to drive projects with multiple stakeholders and functional teams with confidence to conclusion in a timely manner