Excellent opportunity for Telecoms Implementation Engineer based Belfast.
We’re kicking up a storm in the UK’s We’re kicking up a storm in the UK’s telecoms market. Want to be part of a game changing business?
We’re hiring for a Implementation Engineer! Sounds pretty serious, but we’re a brilliant bunch of people to work with (we’re not biased).
So what does this role actually involve?
- Site surveys.
- Install, programme and commission IP/VoIP telephone systems according to the designs provided by customer and sales representative.
- Train customers on use of systems.
- Obtain customer acceptance and sign off upon successful installation.
- Maintain and troubleshoot system faults as required on customer sites.
- Quality checks.
- To provide accurate and prompt reporting.
- Liaise with and update other departments.
- Interact with customers by telephone, email or occasionally face-to-face in order to resolve queries and/or issues promptly and efficiently
And what will you need?
- A good standard of education (minimum GCSE level including maths and English or equivalent).
- Have one year’s experience in a similar role.
- Be able to work towards and meet deadlines.
- Have a flexible approach to the working day (due to the position being field based this can include days away from home).
- A high attention to detail.
- Be an excellent communicator with strong relationship-building skills and telephone manner.
- Have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others.
- Be an excellent team player and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Possess excellent IT skills and have experience using CRM systems.
- Experience of programming and diagnostics
- Full clean driving licence
- Have a confident, positive attitude.
What will you get apart from working with an amazing team?
- Opportunity for career progression
- 28 days holiday
- On-going training
- Pension scheme
- Employee perks including all expenses paid trips and internal competitions
- Childcare vouchers
- Salary up to £25k depending on experience
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward you CV
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.