Goods In Supervisor Co Down
- To lead the Goods In team in managing and maintaining the Goods-In process of Raw Materials
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate management of the booking in process for Raw Materials, monitoring product quality, integrity and ensuring all delivered goods are within product specification
- Completion of all associated Intake paperwork and update of computer system.
- Issue of stock to production, ensuring system is updated and stock figures remain accurate.
- Manage stock rotation and maintain Raw Material Stock accuracy
- Must comply with all aspects of H&S policy throughout the site –reporting any concerns or potential hazards to their line leader immediately.
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
- To seek out and recommend continuous improvement methods to improve and enhance the service provided (6S and Continuous Improvement Projects)
- Other duties may be assigned as the business progresses
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
- Proven experience in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of SI or similar operating system
- Working knowledge of specifications, SOP’s and Work Instructions
- Experience of supervising a small team
- Forklift license required.
- Good Communicator
- Problem solver & decision maker