Excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller based in Lisburn
ASG Tooling Comprises of two separate operating entities providing design and manufacture from two sites, one in Lisburn NI and the other in Reddish, Manchester. We operate in a dynamic and rewarding sector and are currently expanding to meet the current demand locally and overseas. Our clients range from global OEM’s to local supply chain.
Location of work:
Your primary location of work will be Lisburn, Northern Ireland, but the role will also involve regular travel to Manchester, England.
Reporting to the Managing Directors of two subsidiaries with a dotted line to Group Finance, this role will involve the following duties:
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly Management Accounts, including timely preparation and compilation of relevant documentation including variance analysis for review by the Group Financial Controller.
- Focusing on accurate and value-adding Management information, relevant KPI’s should be introduced, sales analysis reports and margin analysis by customer and product should be reviewed with the MDs.
- Lead the annual budgeting process for the ASG Tooling group and conduct quarterly re-forecasting.
- Review and assist with the weekly cash forecasting process.
- Develop and mentor the finance personnel at the two sites.
- Continually look to implement and improve financial processes and controls throughout the businesses.
- Monthly review of financials with the senior management teams.
- Be the key contact for external accountants / auditors in the preparation of year-end Statutory Accounts and Tax calculations.
- Regular travel to Manchester, England. (minimum quarterly, preferably monthly)
- Ad hoc duties, project work and analysis of financial information where required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to deliver high quality work within strict time frames
- Knowledge of ERP Accounting packages, in particular Sage 50.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel (to a minimum of v-look ups, pivot tables, if statements), Outlook, Word and Power Point.
- Self motivated, and can work on their own initiative.
- Have manufacturing experience including product costing.
- Prior experience of project accounting would be beneficial.
Salary circa £40K
Please apply to by email with CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below