Excellent opportunity for a Full Time Butcher based in Antrim.
F/T Butcher Antrim.
- Preparing different cuts of meats.
- Greeting and serving customers.
- Preparing counter.
- Assisting customers with their purchases and providing product knowledge.
- Preparation of counter and pre-pack areas.
- Product sampling.
- Stock rotation.
- Price reduction.
- Receiving deliveries and completing paperwork required.
- Special Offer material distribution.
- General cleaning.
- Proven Butchery Experience
- At least two years customer service experience.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate and NVQ qualifications in Butchery/ Food Technology are desirable.
- A real passion for excellent customer service.
- An enthusiasm for retailing and specifically butchery.
- A keen interest in developing a career within the trade.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- A good team spirit.
We would specifically like to receive applications from people with
- A Real Passion for Excellent Customer Service
- An Enjoyment for working with food
- Relevant Retail Experience
- A Keen Interest in developing a Career within the Retail Industry
- Strong communication skills
- The Ability to work on own initiative
- A Strong Team Player
- 38hr Full-time Contract
- A competitive rate of pay reflective of experience
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Life Cover Scheme
- Opportunity to progress and develop in an expanding company
To apply please click forward your CV via the APPLY NOW button below.
Closing date for this role is 12.12.2018
Please note that due to the high volumes of applicants, only those selected for interview will be responded.