Excellent opportunity for Electrical Maintenance Role based in Dungannon.
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Core Responsibilities for Electrical Maintenance
- Contribute to the efficiency of the operation by identifying preventative maintenance tasks for the equipment and maximising uptime of machinery
- While the role is that of a maintenance electrician, it does involve the use of other skills such as mechanical fitting to be able to complete some of the tasks around the production machinery
- Comply with quality, safety, environmental management systems and procedures to ensure all duties are executed in a safe manner, minimising harm to the environment, self and others
- Installation of new plant and machinery
- Repair of all systems and equipment within the factory
- Preventative maintenance on plant and machinery
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk.
- Any other duties which may be required by the management to ensure the efficient running of the factory
- Responsible for ordering materials and equipment
Core Responsibilities for Electrical
- Install & test all electrical power requirements for all buildings and out buildings.
- Inspect all electrical power and equipment installed by others in the building and report any defects that are unsafe.
- Liaise with staff and contracts in both the planning and execution of electrical requirements whilst ensuring that the highest standard.
- Implement health and safety procedures prior to and during events.
- Completion of the electrical pre-event checklist to ensure the emergency lighting, fire alarm and sprinkler systems are in good working order and ensure that all electrical systems are in place.
- Portable Appliance testing of all electrical equipment owned by the firm.
- Carry out or supervise the maintenance of all electrical equipment in accordance with the PPM scheduling.
- Responsible for maintaining the correct levels of electrical stores.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Electrical qualified 17th Edition is essential
- Previous heavy engineering maintenance experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- Ability to work to strict budgets and schedules
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills with the ability to set targets and objectives for both the business and management.
Travelling will be kept to a minimal where reasonable possible but there may be times where you will be required to travel in order to meet the business needs.
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV.