Excellent opportunity for Data Intelligence Analyst based in Belfast.
Data Intelligence Analyst
Reference 00289 – Please quote this reference on all correspondence
Location Donegall Square West, Belfast
Are you interested in a role within our Data Intelligence Team?
You will provide business intelligence and analytical support to help the Bank’s internal users make better decisions and meet the reporting requirements of external parties such as regulators.
- Provide regular service deliverables to the Bank’s internal and external parties such as regulators
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for internal or external users as required.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of reporting obligations
- Present data in business ready formats (Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint) and providing follow-up support to users to maximise the value of the Bank’s data.
- Provide insights on trends, patterns and exceptions of the presented data to internal users.
- Contribute to the creation of new technical solutions to innovate, increase efficiencies and make the Bank’s data actionable. This includes the migration of reports from existing systems to a new Business Intelligence Platform.
- Perform maintenance of Danske Bank solutions such as Tableau and Alteryx when in production.
- Utilise the “single source of truth” to provide decision quality data to business users
- Ensure all BI activities are aligned to the Bank’s core values and consistent with the fair treatment of all customers.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years in an analytical/ business intelligence role, proving data services to internal or external parties using advanced Excel and ETL technologies
- Good knowledge of BI reporting applications (Tableau, Qlikview, SSRS etc.)
- Good planning and organising skills with ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong service delivery ethic with a focus on quality, competency and accuracy.
- Strong communicator who is able to translate and adapt message for different stakeholder groups including technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to think logically, a high level of numeracy and the ability to interpret data.
- Well organised, attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- 1 year + Tableau Dashboard design experience
- Experience implementing process improvement within an organisation to increase team productivity
- Retail Banking experience
- Some QA experience, understanding of SDLC or Agile methodology.
G6: £27,700 – £43,276 Dependent upon previous experience
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to our website
Please ensure all relevant details are included on your CV as this information will be considered for the selection process.
Danske Bank is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all.