Data Analyst Job, competitive basic plus bonus, career progression
Market Resource Partners (MRP) is a global provider of strategic marketing and demand generation services for the technology industry. Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Philadelphia, MRP has expanded its reach worldwide with offices around the world. We specialize in the design and execution of B2B marketing programs, executed both on a local and global basis. To ensure the continued success and integrity of our internal database, we are looking for a Data Analyst to join the team in Belfast. The role of the Data Analyst will be to continuously analyse and take action to improve the quality, completeness and accuracy of MRP’s CRM SQL database. The successful candidate will be part of a team of three, working to enrich the outputs of the data team and contribute to the overall success of the business supporting and facilitating the performance of our sales teams.
- Work with Data Manager and other stakeholders to identify gaps in CRM database quality and breadth, and continuously work to improve the overall quality of CRM data
- Prioritise and action areas for improving database quality, such as data cleansing, standardising, normalising, and de-duplication of data. Append additional data attributes where available to existing data within the CRM
- Work with externally sourced data lists to prepare data for importation into the CRM application
- Find and update lists with missing data (i.e.: revenue, employee counts, email address, etc.) where needed using data matching techniques
- Work on special list and database projects where needed
- Work with additional external data providers to source additional data to enrich and expand our global Account and Contact database
- Import combined, enhanced and updated lists into the CRM application using ETL tools
- High proficiency in MS Excel, along with very strong SQL skills required. Specific SQL experience in data matching is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with individuals and groups both within and external to the company to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse an issue/problem and make recommendations for an effective and efficient resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a Microsoft Office environment.
- Strong computer skills related to the use of the internet and CRM Systems.
- Ability to analyse and manipulate data to meet business needs.
- Sets an example with regard to work habits, attitude and professionalism.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in a technology or data related discipline.
- Extensive, demonstrable experience with MS Excel.
- SQL and databases experience, specifically data matching and merging
- Experience with ETL tools.
- Advanced working knowledge/experience with Siebel CRM a Plus.
- Experience with Oracle’s Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) a plus.
Why work with MRP?
- Strong global brand and growing company
- Professional Growth, exceptional opportunities for development and promotion
- Excellent Salary with annual bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Full benefit program including free healthcare and a robust Pension Scheme
This job specification is not an exhaustive list of job duties. Job duties may evolve and change with the scope of the role. MRP is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK, we do not offer visas or sponsorship.