Excellent opportunity for Customer Service Manager based in Dunleer.
Position Title: Customer Service Manager GDHVI
Hours of Work: 39 Hours per Week
Work Pattern: Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm & Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm
Reporting To: GDHVI Marketing Director
Location: GDHVI Customer Service Centre, Dunleer Ireland
The GDHVI business supplies products to 3rd party export, intercompany and intracompany customers with split as follows (20:35:45 as of 1st April 2018). This business requires a customer service and order process manager that can manage the day to day service team and ongoing communication between internal and external stakeholders.
The role will report to GDHVI Marketing Director but will work across functions to ensure the customer service levels are delivered. The role will own the data set up, process improvement and reporting requirements around the customer service function. This is a new position that is required to coordinate the GDHVI service levels across several GDHV sourcing locations, Ireland, UK, Germany and Norway).
- Manage customer service teams (Direct Ireland and Indirect Germany and support locations) and drive continual improvement
- Agree customer service levels with management and ensure delivery
- Align all customer service activities with supply chain processes
- Set KPIs for customer service and admin team
- Manage weekly meeting with team to:
- Review Open Order Book
- Check Data quality
- Document all issues impacting customer service levels
- Coordinate all actions to resolve issues
- Build strong relationships with peers in support functions
- Escalate issues to manager if they persist to impact service levels
- Ensure customer and item data set up is correct in system to support all transactions, forecasting and reporting
- Be key point of contact for sales and supply chain for all open orders.
- Be central coordinator for all GDHVI customer sourcing decisions
- Manage the annual communication of spares price list to customers
- Manage all letter of credit orders with support of customer service team
- Monitor the stock levels of the GDHVI warehouses (Consignment Turkey and Ireland) and ensure stock levels support customer demand
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in business or customer service management
- Minimum 5 years’ working in a customer service team.
- Examples of problem solving and influencing change
- Conflict management and cross functional team management
- Knowledge of working in SAP system an advantage
- A good knowledge of MS Office and other window’s based software
- Working knowledge of SAP order management systems
- Excellent data entry and management skills
- Good organisational abilities
- Export experience an advantage
- Strong customer service skills
Please click here for Job Applicant Privacy Notice
How to Apply:
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV.
Closing date: Monday 17 December 2018 at 9am.