If you love to engage with customers, support and develop within a team environment and have the ability to work in a fast-paced technical environment, we would love to hear from you.
Cayan is a recognized leader in payment acceptance solutions. The company enables merchants, agents, POS developersand Value Added Resellers (VARs) to achieve strategic business advantage through the delivery of current and emerging payment, offer and program solutions and merchant services that dramatically enhance the merchant-customer experience. Cayan is one of the fastest growing and innovative payment solutions companies in North America.
- Provide customer service and support via telephone
- Support business customers in the US market
- Help resolve service queries and fix technical issues
- As you become more experienced in your role we will help you identify a career path that recognises your ambition and maximises your skills.
- Have at least 6 months’ customer service or telephone based experience
- Fluent English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Computer skills and ability to multitask
- Availability to work 37.5 hours per week, evening and weekend shifts, typically between the hours of 12pm and 10:30pm or 4:00PM and 1:00 AM
- Eligibility to work in the UK on a full time and permanent basis.
- Paid 2 weeks classroom training and 3 weeks on the job experience
- Competitive £16,500 – £17,000 salary range and a £1000 pay increase at the end of year 1
- Private medical, Pension Plan, Life insurance and Payment protection
- Belfast Bike subscription and Cycle to Work Scheme
- 30 days paid annual leave with an extra 1 day added per year for first 3 years
- Opportunity to develop yourself each day and to achieve recognised qualifications
- Career progression
- On site kitchen, pool tables, table tennis and Xbox
- Pizza Fridays and fresh fruit
- Social events.