An excellent opportunity for a Retail Sales Assistant for a Part Time role based in Omagh.
COUNTER SALES ASSISTANT
4/10 Hr Contract
Working as a member of the McGee’s team is much more than ‘ a job in a shop’, as a company we want every employee to develop a career within our business.
Our business is built on the quality of our products, the quality of our service, and importantly the quality of our people, your role is central to our success.
As a Counter Sales Assistant your primary focus will be to
- Offer an excellent level of customer engagement through offering advice, recommendations and assistance
- Maintain the highest standards of Hygiene within the store
- Support and work effectively with your colleagues
- Continually work in a sales driven manner
- Work closely with the butchers to develop your knowledge, skills and confidence
- Greeting and Serving Customers.
- Assisting Customers with their purchases and providing product knowledge.
- Preparation of Counter and Pre-pack areas.
- Product Sampling.
- Stock Rotation.
- Price Reduction.
- Receiving deliveries and completing paperwork required.
- Special Offer material distribution.
- General Cleaning
We would specifically like to receive applications from people with
- A Real Passion for Excellent Customer Service
- An Enjoyment for working with food
- Relevant Retail Experience within the last 2 years
- A Keen Interest in developing a Career within the Retail Industry
- Strong communication skills
- The Ability to work on own initiative
- A Strong Team Player
- Must be available Monday to Sunday morning and evening shift patterns
- A competitive rate of pay reflective of experience
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Opportunity to progress and develop in an expanding company
To apply please click forward your CV & Monitoring Form via the APPLY NOW button below.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applicants, only those selected for interview will be responded to.