Excellent opportunity for a CNC Press brake Operator based in Newry
CNC Press brake Operator
- Loading part programs, setting up and operating a CNC Press Brake,
- Making products adhering to drawing specifications as well as carrying out quality inspections on all parts produced.
- Shifts available evening (3pm to midnight) or night shift (midnight to 6am).
- Experience in operating a CNC press brake/equipment, desirable but not essential
- Computer literacy understanding of Cad/Cam
- Measuring equipment knowledge and ability to use and inspect parts.
- Attention to detail, being off by a millimetre can be critical.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- On the Job training will be given. Previous sheet-metal or Engineering experience is desirable.
- Ability to follow press break operating procedures and internal quality procedures.
- General maintenance and workspace cleanliness.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV