We are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join our team. This full time post will be based in our Head Office in Ballymoney. The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting deadlines and working efficiently alongside the accounts team.
Dowds Group are a national mechanical, electrical and specialist construction company based in Northern Ireland, delivering quality installations to a diverse range of clients throughout the UK and Ireland. With continued growth, we are keen to take on new talent to help us expand our operations.
- Full Time – 35 hours per week
- To comply with our standards of service and interact with all clients and employees in a professional and friendly manner
- Processing a high volume of invoices through Sage
- Ensuring accurate follow up of all invoice queries
- Ensuring all accounts on hold are investigated and resolved
- Communicating with buyers and suppliers on a daily basis
- Dealing with supplier account queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Maintain the accounts department’s filing system for all accounts
- Perform any assigned duties required for completion of month-end and year-end closing of the accounts
- 5 GCSEs (including Maths & English)
- 3 years minimum experience in accounts/administration
- Previous experience in Sage
- Computer literate with good knowledge in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Good knowledge of general accounting procedures in a business setting
- Ability to produce work of a consistently high quality
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company to Director Level.
- Ability to work fast paced and unassisted.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to take and follow instructions.
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
Please click the apply button below to apply
Closing Date: 5th January 2018