To train and assess the skills and underpinning knowledge necessary for trainees undertaking vocational qualifications. Responsible for advising management and curriculum on trends within the electro- technical sector.
- Applicants must possess an NVQ Level 3 qualification in electrical installation, or equivalent.
- EITHER hold, or be in the process of completing Assessors Award (A1/A2 or equivalent), OR give a commitment that you will undertake the Assessors Award (A1/A2 or equivalent) within one year.
- Hold, or be in the process of completing Verifiers Award (V1/V2 or equivalent), OR give a commitment that you will undertake the Verifiers Award (V1/V2 or equivalent) within one year.
- Two years post Apprenticeship experience in the Electrical Installation sector.
- Evidence of continuous professional development undertaken during the last two years demonstrating knowledge and skills gained on current developments in the Electro-technical industry.
- Access to a car to fulfil the duties and responsibilities as described. The post-holder may be required to work in any of the Colleges locations as necessary.