Excellent opportunity for Toyota Trainee Sales Executive based in Campsie.
Toyota Trainee Sales Executive
Job Reference: TTSE – 06.11.2018
Department / Function: Sales
Status: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
As a Trainee Sales Executive, you will be responsible for developing sales and securing repeat customer business through product knowledge and long term relationship building.
- To prospect for new customers as directed by Sales Manager / Brand Manager and to encourage prospective customers to take test drives.
- To build rapport and understand customer requirements to guide them towards their ideal vehicle.
- To develop new relationships to win new business.
- To agree details of sale with customer taking into account part exchanges, accessories and finance arrangements in conjunction with Sales Manager.
- To assist in processing all documentation relating to the sale of a vehicle including coordinating order and delivery and handover of vehicle and ensure that this process is completed in accordance with departmental procedures.
- To work as a full member of the team working with colleagues to provide a seamless service to customers.
- To ensure that a thorough understanding an up to date knowledge of all products are maintained.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Interested in automotive business
- Previous customer service experience
- Well-organised and keen to learn
- Must live within a commutable distance
- Ambitious and determined to work in sales
- Excellent communication skills
- 30 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Access to a Healthcare scheme
- Life Cover
- Company Car (after probation is passed)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position then please click on the APPLY button below to be directed to our website.
Closing Date: 20th November 2018