Location UK / UK
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 5 days ago
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviours that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Talent, Diversity and Learning team
To advance a culture in which people can thrive and contribute to the future success of Citi, the team focus our attention on projects and activities that help people:
The Talent and Coaching Specialist will function as a key member of the EMEA Talent team within the wider EMEA Talent, Diversity and Learning group and partner with our regional HR and Global Talent and Diversity colleagues. The focus areas of work for the EMEA Talent team are currently:
Talent and Coaching Specialist – Key Responsibilities:
This position offers the opportunity to:
– Develop understanding and expertise in talent, leadership development and coaching.
– Support knowledge management and collaboration across Citi
– Enhance influencing skills
– Develop internal and external network
– The ideal candidate will have some HR experience, ideally within a large, matrixed and multinational organization
– Experience in talent management, coaching, organization development or related fields would also be highly desirable
– A successful track record in coordinating, supporting and managing projects
– Demonstrated success at building credibility quickly at all levels of the organization
Skills and Competencies:
– Stakeholder and relationship management in complex organizations
– Strong analytical and strategic thinking capabilities
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Highly organized with strong attention to detail
– Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced dynamic environment
– Values creativity and incorporates diverse perspectives in decision making
– Excellent PowerPoint and Excel Skills
Can demonstrate proficiency of all leadership standards through previous experience (Manager of Self Level)
– Develops our People
– Champions Progress
– Works as a Partner
– Delivers Results
– Drives Values for Clients
– Lives our Values
– Strong academic qualifications
– Graduate level degree preferred
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer