Location UK / UK
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £30000 - 40000
Updated 5 days ago
We are seeking an experienced, motivated and creative developer to join our CRM team to help design, build and maintain complex solutions based on the SugarCRM platform across our customer base.
Location: London, Belfast (NI), Gourock (Scotland)
We are seeking an experienced, motivated and creative developer to join our CRM team to help design, build and maintain complex solutions based on the SugarCRM platform across our customer base. This role requires a high degree of independent execution, ownership and responsibility. This individual is expected to work with minimal direction, executing development tasks on-time with high quality coding standards. This is a varied role which offers exposure to a wide range of technologies. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering quality product(s) is essential.
Key Duties and Responsabilities:
• Work with Project Team (Project Manager, Business Analyst, QA and End User) to understand, analyze and transform non-technical business requirements into technical specifications. Proactively contribute to and shape quality deliverables, particularly during the design phase.
• Prepare effort/cost estimates which consistently demonstrate minimum deviation from plan.
• Work with minimal guidance from senior resources, and collaborate with internal team members, shared services teams (e.g., Server team, Network, etc.) as well as external stakeholders as required throughout project lifecycle.
• Independently perform all necessary end-to-end setup (software & middleware) on development, testing & production environments.
• Available for emergency support out of shift hours as required.
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues within defined SLAs.
Educational Qualification and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
• Can obtain NPPV (Non Police Personnel Vetting) Level 2 security clearance. Amongst other criteria this requires that the candidate has been living continuously for the last three years in the UK and has no unmanageable outstanding debt
• Minimum of 4 years of development experience.
• Intermediate level knowledge of Linux, Apache.
• Intermediate level knowledge of DB design.
• Development experience with a CRM application.
• Experience in deploying solution/applications across various environments (on premises and cloud (Azure, Amazon, etc.).