Who are we?
A career in Client Implementation and Execution, within Client Service Support services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients transform their customer service and engagements from cost centres into revenue generating businesses across all PwC lines of service. In joining, you’ll help clients develop and implement a customer service and engagement strategy that is aligned with their customer experience strategy, enhancing customer engagement while lowering costs, and optimising operations to ensure they are getting the most value possible.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who will the main point of contact for customers. You will consult with them to fully understand business scenarios that focus on changes to impacted business processes. From this, you will support the overall design, technology strategies, and roadmaps for the development.
What’s in it for you?
We will provide you with
- An opportunity to work on a range of different programmes giving you variety and depth in your day to day work;
- A fast paced, challenging environment with a clear career pathway;
- The opportunity to work with industry leading clients across a range of industry sectors;
- Dedicated technical and soft skills training to support your induction and ongoing career progression, with full access to PwC Professional frameworks;
- The opportunity to undertake a relevant professional qualification; and
- A people manager to support your ongoing development and progression.
About the role
This role will vary. Typical duties will include
- Partner with customer to develop business requirements and to explore available options to drive business value through agile delivery of technology solutions
- Develop technical solution design based upon business requirements and customer direction, in alignment with established technical standards
- Ensure solution designs support client corporate IT strategy and direction, established technical standards, and industry best practices
- Effectively support Application and Infrastructure delivery teams to build high quality solution to ensure actual solution remains aligned with business and technical requirements.
- Be part of Agile Delivery Team and in that role, engage early and on-going with customers to clearly understand business opportunity or problem
- Demonstrated prior experience effectively collaborating with customers and cross-functional teams to deliver superior business outcomes
- Ability to work in a team environment, analyse issues, and feedback from all levels within the business and technical environments
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex business and technical environment·
- Solid practical Knowledge of commonly used Data Integration, ETL, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence concepts.
- Expert Knowledge of ETL methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of one or more database systems like SQL Server 2012
- Strong technical skills in data modelling, database data warehouse design, performance tuning, SQL
- Eagerness to learn new tools, technologies & concepts is highly desired
- Extensive working experience in one or multiple IT Areas.
- IT Infrastructure development
- Excellent communication skills