Excellent opportunity for a Subscription Renewal Sales Representative based in Belfast.
The Subscription Renewal Sales Representative is responsible for the renewal of customer subscription & support contracts in their assigned territory; this includes providing quotes directly to customers and upselling customers to premium support & consultancy services.
- Effectively manages renewal of all subscription & support contracts in order to protect and grow revenue.
- Proactively monitors the funnel of expiring subscription agreements, executes actions in timely manner to ensure the continuation of assigned customers on subscription & support agreements.
- Provides timely proposals and quotes as requested pursuant to terms of customer subscription & support agreements.
- Efficiently handles customer inquiries related to quotes, pricing, up-selling and reinstatement of subscription & support contracts.
- Positively interacts and collaborates with Customers, Pentagon partners and associates.
- Identifies and pursues subscription & support opportunities.
- Assists in negotiation of subscription & support agreements.
- Accurately records all activities on customer record in Pentagon CRM system.
- Achieves monthly and quarterly sales target quota.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Update Account & Contact information.
- Visits customer sites where necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Previous product or services sales experience in software or related industry is a plus.
- Previous support and/or subscription renewal sales experience is preferred.
- Superb customer service skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize, follow-through and multi-task to meet deadlines and sales targets.
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and deadline-driven environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter prepared to handle high number of email communications and out-bound telephone calls.
- Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data with a high degree of accuracy.
- Previous experience in using CRM systems.
- Proficiency with MS Word & Excel is desirable.
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle.
- Knowledge of CAD software.
- Knowledge and interest in Mechanical Engineering & Manufacturing Industry.
Salary range: £18-24k
Please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward your CV.