Excellent opportunity for Site Foreperson based in Northern Ireland.
The project consists of refurbishment works within a live facility.
The successful candidate must demonstrate that they can successfully undertake the following tasks:
- Organise different trades for each work activity and programme each task out to ensure phased programme deadlines are met.
- Work under a contracts manager and be able to organise other staff members under their remit
- Work to tight deadlines and on own initiative
- Scheduling of materials and sub-contractors in advance
- Liaise daily with client design team, attend and address issues raised at routine progress meetings
Successful candidates must have/demonstrate the following:
- Site managers card or equivalent
- 3rd level training/degree in a construction related course or a qualified trade background.
- Have a full driving licence
- Demonstrate several successfully completed projects to date
- A strong willingness to work as part of a senior contract team
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.