Anomali delivers earlier detection and identification of adversaries in your organization’s network by making it possible to correlate tens of millions of threat indicators against your real time network activity logs and up to a year or more of forensic log data.
Anomali delivers earlier detection and identification of adversaries in your organization’s network by making it possible to correlate tens of millions of threat indicators against your real time network activity logs and up to a year or more of forensic log data. Anomali’s approach enables detection at every point along the kill chain, making it possible to mitigate threats before any material damage to your organization has occurred.
- Evaluate, standardize, develop and own the common UI framework and modules for the whole company
- Work with Product Designers to define and implement a next generation security platform.
- Write high-performance, reusable, modular code along with automated unit tests.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- Own the user-experience design and front-end code for the entire application.
- Visualize big data using technologies like D3 and Highcharts.
- Build world-class applications in a responsive way (desktop, tablet, mobile).
- Be the technical expert for the front-end (presentation layer) to the engineering team.
- Demonstrable experience and fluency with AngularJS (1-year experience is a must).
- You’ve built Angular directives beyond just wrapping a jQuery plugin around an element.
- Experience with graphing / visualization frameworks (D3, Highcharts).
- Understanding of what it takes to produce and deliver great user experiences (UX/UI).
- Strong understanding of cross browser compatibility and security issues (XSS, CSRF, etc).
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Outstanding attention to quality and detail.
- Extremely passionate about your work, constantly striving to be your best.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Other Beneficial Skills:
- Experience with SASS/LESS.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with Git.
- Understanding of low-level browser rendering engine behavior.
- Interest in Free Open-Source Software (FOSS).
- Things to include with your resume.
- Portfolio of relevant work.
- Link to your GitHub/BitBucket/Dribble account profile.
- Code examples.
Location: Belfast, U.K.
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Dental Plan
- Optical Plan
- Paid Public Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off – 25 days
- Quarterly event with your Geographic Team
Please click on the APPLY button below to be directed to our website.
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
It is our policy to ensure that all eligible persons have equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their ability, qualifications and aptitude. We select those suitable for appointment solely on the basis of merit without regard to an individual’s disability, race, religion, sex, age or sexual orientation. Monitoring is carried out to ensure that our equal opportunity policy is effectively implemented.