Excellent opportunity for Sales Support Staff based in Dungannon.
Title: Sales Support
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Sales Director
The top priority of all Sales Staff is the delivery of outstanding service to our Customers.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Sales & Marketing team with targeted customer services activities in order to maintain and develop sales of the full product range, in accordance with company targets.
- Assist the Sales Manager with Customer and Distributor Management in all French speaking territories.
- Translation into French of all relevant documentation.
- Assist in the organisation of events, trade shows, open days, etc.
- Carry out market research to identify potential customers and distributors in various world markets.
- Initiate contact and set up meetings with potential customers / distributors.
- Update database of contacts for existing and potential customers / distributors (CRM).
- Liaise with other company departments to compile product sales information.
- Assist in the organization of customer / distributor factory visits.
- Assist with Marketing activities such as direct mails, advertising, sponsorships, etc.
- Prepare and update PowerPoint presentations.
- Record and distribute sales leads to Sales team and dealer network.
- Assist in development of the company’s social media presence.
- Maintain the photo & video library, including editing of videos.
- Occasional travel to meet with Dealers and Customers, as well as for events, site visits, etc.
- Maintain literature & merchandise stock & distribute as required.
- Health and Safety Responsibilities and coordination for Sales Managers including risk assessments and communication.
- Work in a careful and safe manner.
- Report any real or potential safety/health hazard to the Supervisor.
- Actively participate in orientation and training programs.
- Conduct daily inspections of the work area.
- Report all accidents, incidents or near misses to the Supervisor.
- Observe all legislated H&S regulations as well as established workplace safety procedures.
- Cooperate with the Joint Health & Safety Committee in any Safety Program Review.
- Complete any special projects as required. May be assigned to other areas of Operations, based on business or customer requirements.
- Works in compliance with all Administrative, Health & Safety policies and procedures as per legislative requirements and as outlined in Company policies.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
A University degree or equivalent in Sales, Marketing, Business or a related discipline plus previous sales experience in an equipment manufacturing environment.
- Fluent in French, both written and oral, preferably mother-tongue
- Engineering knowledge or experience; site experience desirable
- Must be proficient in MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication skills required, with good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to make presentations
- Ability to work within a busy team
- Proven customer service skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- Flexible and willing to travel
Please note: The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a conclusive description of all work required in the job.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting position and wish to be a part of a growing, dynamic and international organisation then please send your CV and cover letter specifying which position you are interested in and detailing your suitability for the post by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
We are an equal opportunities employer