Excellent opportunity for a Sales & Customer Support Executive based in Newry
Post: Sales & Customer Support Executive
b. Responsible for:
Customer Services for all Sales
c. Working hours:
09.00pm to 5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
To administer and facilitate all Customer Services activities for Diagnostics & Pharma Sales Departments.
- Direct customer communications, direct mail, e-mail broadcast campaigns, outbound/inbound calls
- Helping with the introduction of new products to potential customers through targeted promotional marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Liaise directly with the Pharmaceutical Manager and the Diagnostics Manager on a regular basis to discuss products, services, campaigns, customer issues and marketing updates
- Develop and build relationships with potential customers using a wide range of marketing communications.
- Maintain and develop existing Pharmacy, Primary care, Gestational and secondary care customers to obtain orders for Glucomen products and elicit feedback on products and service.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone and coordination with field sales staff for field visit where required.
- Assess competitors marketing activities, product offering, etc.
- Networking, maintaining and updating customer databases on a regular basis.
- Manage stock levels of promotional products in relation to Diagnostics.
- Complete administrative duties as required by each process in line with ISO SOP’s and regulatory body guidelines.
- Management of all Service Calls and Contract Database.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Experience in open and closed questioning, eliciting precise information, relevant to subject matter.
- Good organisational, communication and accuracy skills
- Initiative and ability to prioritise and to work quickly and under pressure
- A clear, friendly and professional telephone voice with the ability to deal with difficult calls in a calm manner
- An awareness of confidentiality
- Have a proactive attitude and the ability to liaise with potential customers and build long term sustainable relationships while generating future business for the company.
- Keyboard skills, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email & Web
- Team player with a desire and willingness to participate and learn and yet work unsupervised.
Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities Policy.
Conduct all activities with confidentiality and in accordance with the requirements of Data Protection Legislation.
Undertake any other duties as required, that are within the competence of the post holder and conducive to the effective delivery of the role.
Undertake and attend any training deemed necessary under the above general conditions.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV