Excellent opportunity for a Sales Administrator based in Lisburn
Causeway Aero Limited – Sales Administrator
Causeway Aero Limited is an aerospace design and manufacturing business based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland. Due to recent expansion and consolidation we are currently recruiting a Sales Administrator to manage the company’s growing sales pipeline and order book. The position offers an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to progress within this exciting business and rapidly growing industry sector.
- Support RFQ process through Pricing to Quotation to Sales Order in a timely manner.
- Process sales orders from receipt of PO through to Delivery in a timely manner.
- Uploading all Sales Orders to ERP System.
- Ensuring detailed engineering drawings are complete.
- Liaising with Procurement Team and helping wherever needed through RFQ process.
- Placement of orders with suppliers and regular status checks.
- Provide professional customer service, demonstrate a willingness to help problem solve, and interface with various departments.
- Maintain and update Order Delivery Files and Documents.
- Monitor dispatch of orders to ensure deliveries to customers are completed in a timely manner
- Scheduling Deliveries, Maintaining PODs and Creating Sales Invoices.
- Customer support.
- Preparing reports and all associated administration.
- You may be required to visit suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of orders for your clients.
- Previous Experience in a Similar Role (min 1 year).
- Sound IT skills across MS Office and experience of CRM and MRP/ERP systems.
- Positive and proactive approach to customer service
- Strong communication skills.
- Commitment to do whatever needed to ensure delivery for your customer.
- Clean Driving License.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV