Excellent opportunity for Sales Administrator based in Strabane.
O’Neills Irish International Sports Company Limited provides personalised sportswear and equipment across a wide range of sports, serving customers in the UK, Ireland and across the globe. The company has a proud reputation for quality and service, delivered by a dedicated and skilled team.
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Dept: NI Sales
Report to: Sales Admin Supervisor
Main Purpose of Job:
The Sales Administrator is responsible for ensuring orders are processed, scheduled and dispatched to the customer on the agreed date. You will be joining a professional and friendly team within the NI Direct Sales department to support them in delivering excellent customer service.
- Accurately process all sales orders within 24 hours and send to the relevant production departments.
- Liaise with the Sales Admin Supervisor for support if the volume of orders is too high to be processed in the required turnaround.
- Adhere to communication and order processing protocols within the department.
- Check orders processed against a checklist to ensure all relevant details are included for production.
- Request new embroidery set-ups and monitor their approval with rep/customer and embroidery department.
- Get clarification from the Sales Reps when order details are missing or not clear before processing the order and record this information for internal review.
- Send the customer a copy of the order to approve and liaise directly with them regarding orders including quantities and design approvals.
- Confirm stock levels when processing orders to avoid shortages and place back orders as required.
- Liaise with the Sales Admin Supervisor regarding any urgent orders.
- Liaise with production regarding all enquiries from Sales Reps regarding product availability.
- Initiate a weekly schedule of orders in excel to manage the dispatch of orders on time to the customer.
- Maintain the schedule throughout the week, chasing and updating progress on orders to be dispatched, marking orders dispatched from previous days dispatch sheets.
- Update the Sales Admin Supervisor and Sales Rep of any potential issues with order progress.
- Attend the daily production meeting.
- Establish procedures with key departments for dealing with queries, priorities etc.
- Prepare all supporting documents required for the dispatch of an order.
- Ensure all orders have been invoiced prior to dispatch and the invoice sent to Dispatch Dept.
- Contact customers to facilitate payment prior to order dispatch.
- Answer Sales Rep queries on order dispatch dates.
- Enter customer order information into Pipedrive.
- Provide holiday cover for the Order Scheduler, Sales Admin and Reception as required.
- Keep all order paperwork organised and filed for easy reference by other team members.
- Ensure good working relationships are maintained with colleagues.
- Ensure that absenteeism and tardiness are kept to a minimum.
- Ensure that company policies are always adhered to within the department, this includes the Equal Opportunities policy, Harassment policy, Health & Safety policy and Training policy.
- Any other reasonable duties requested.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate that they can meet the following essential requirements. An ability to meet the desirable requirements will also be advantageous.
- At least one years’ experience in an Administration role.
- Experience of using MS Office / Office 365.
- Able to work in a fast-paced customer focused environment.
- Able to deal with customers issues/problems in a polite and courteous manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to process and input routine data accurately.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with drive, enthusiasm and desire to learn.
- Highly organised with good all-round administrative skills, able to manage your own time and work load to meet deadlines. Experience in a sales and/or customer focused environment.
- MS Office /Office 365 qualification or equivalent.
- NVQ Level 2 Business and Administration or equivalent.
Based: The successful candidate will be based in Strabane.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate.
Hours: 39-hour week. Monday -Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 12.30pm. Candidates must be flexible.
To apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV
Closing date Friday 16th November 2018