Excellent opportunity for a Restaurant and Bar Supervisor based in Belfast
Hastings Hotels are now offering an amazing opportunity for an exceptional hospitality professional to apply for the position of Restaurant and Bar Supervisor in the Seahorse Bar.
Vacancy Title: Restaurant and Bar Supervisor
Location: Grand Central Hotel, Belfast
Key Duties will include:
- Effective supervision of the restaurant and bar team.
- To assist with the planning and organising of the restaurant and bar operation.
- Supervising the restaurant and bar team in the delivery of exceptional service to exceed guest expectations.
- Ensure the restaurant and bar team provide menu recommendations upon request and upsell additional offerings when appropriate.
- Ensure the restaurant and bar team receive appropriate training, coaching & development.
- Ensure yourself and the restaurant and bar team receive payment for food and beverages sold in accordance with operating procedures.
- Ensure table set up and guest areas are maintained in a clean and tidy manner and in accordance with hotel standards.
- Ensure Company policies related to cash handling, stock control and stock ordering are implemented and monitored and appropriate action is taken to resolve any problems arising.
- Ensure staff use equipment and materials in the correct manner and that any problems are reported immediately.
- Maintain the security of stock areas and manage any breaches.
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution.
- Ensure the restaurant and bar team comply with all health, safety, hygiene & licensing policies and procedures.
- Work effectively with colleagues across departments to ensure a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
You will have:
- Similar previous experience gained within a quality establishment.
- Demonstrable customer focused approach with a passion to deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and IT skills.
- GCSE grades A-C in English and Maths or the equivalent.
- Ability to work under pressure within a team.
- A result driven approach with the ability to meet/exceed deadlines.
- The ability to prioritize, plan, organise and demonstrate attention to detail.
- This is an exciting yet demanding role requiring a confident, hospitality experienced professional who can deliver a standard of service synonymous with the Hastings brand.
The Restaurant and Bar Supervisor role is a full-time position with a competitive salary on offer.
To apply, please forward your CV together with a covering letter of application by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
Closing date 14th November 2018