Terex are expanding and are now seeking a Regional Sales Manager to sell the complete range of Terex Minerals Processing Systems (MPS) equipment internationally. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading, global engineering organisation.
Terex are expanding and are now seeking a Regional Sales Manager to sell the complete range of Terex Minerals Processing Systems (MPS) static, mobile and modular crushing and screening products to dealers, and end users. Working with the Territory managers, dealers and additional opportunities to drive and achieve the sales targets. The Territory of responsibility includes Europe, Russia and Africa (ERA). This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading, global engineering organisation that offers excellent long term career development opportunities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver sales of MPS equipment to achieve revenue, pricing and margin sales performance targets in the Territory of responsibility MPS ERA
- Prepare customer quotations and Tenders for sale of equipment
- Responsibility for incremental growth within additional sales channels such as: OEM’s, Engineering Companies, Direct sales and new segments
- Drive the Terex Proven Sales Process, and pipeline management discipline in collaboration with the Regional Sales Managers
- Advise dealer staff and end-users on products, applications, machine specifications, benefits, features and USPs
- Travel within territory to attend commercial meetings and negotiations with Dealers and End-users and ultimately close sales
- Maintain a database of equipment sold in territory
- Gather information on local market regulations and material/product specifications that are required to be met and ensure products offered are in compliance
- Provide feedback on existing products and services, as well as changes, enhancements and new products and convey information to engineering and marketing team members for research and New Product Development
- To proactively liaise with other company functions to ensure dealers and customers have access to engineers, field service and other team members as necessary
- Attend trade shows, dealer conferences, and exhibitions and play an active part in marketing activities as appropriate
- Organise working site visits and machine demonstrations for dealers and end-customers
- Ensure compliance with Terex and local laws and advise Terex of any contradictions with company policies and good business practices
- To carry out any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time
- Significant direct technical experience of crushing, screening and washing equipment and/or crushing and screening production operations, processes and plant layouts
- Practical knowledge of the principles and practices involved in aggregates and minerals processing industries and sizing and selection of equipment
- Ideally educated to degree level within an Engineering discipline
- Ideally experience of Aggflow, Microsoft Visio, AutoCad and/or Pro-Engineering package
- Prior sales or commercial role experience within the capital equipment segment is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships and lead negotiations with customers at all levels and across diverse international cultures
- First rate written and verbal communications skills
- Good listening, observation and analytic skills to understand customer technical requirements
- Excellent problem solving and innovative thinking skills to develop technical and commercial solutions for customers with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks and time management
- You must be goal and result orientated with the energy, perseverance and commitment to drive forward sales
- Honesty and Integrity to always follow sound ethical business practices
Regular international travel is required
To apply for this role please click the link below or visit the following website //terex-uk.jobs/ and select the relevant role from our website.
Closing date for applications is Monday 19th November 2018
All applicants must demonstrate through their application form how they meet the criteria for the position applied for. We reserve the right to enhance our selection criteria at the short listing stage, if required.
TEREX is an equal opportunity employer and appointments are based on merit. We value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.