Excellent opportunity for Refrigeration Engineers based in Armagh.
Job title: Refrigeration Engineers
Reports to: Service Manager
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday, 8.30 am to 5.30 pm, Friday, 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. Regular standby (1 in 4)
Salary: to be discussed at interview depending on qualifications and experience.
Main Function of the Job:
To provide a quality 24/7 maintenance service nationwide, problem solving skills and vast knowledge of all products we supply. To repair, install and troubleshoot refrigeration systems.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service and maintenance of refrigeration equipment.
- Compressor overhauls.
- Working with refrigerants: ammonia, C02
- Pressure testing and brazing.
- Commissioning and servicing of HVAC and refrigeration equipment
- Refrigerant recovery.
- Leak testing, evacuate system and charging systems.
- Working on Pack Systems, Condensers and Chillers.
- Compliance with and commitment to Client/Site HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Ensuring high standards are maintained in terms of client liaison, both verbal and by e-mail.
- Installation of refrigeration equipment.
- Installation of refrigeration pipe work
- Maintain Company equipment and ensure vehicles are in good condition.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, driving at work policies and any other health & safety policies implemented by Cross Refrigeration (N.I.) Ltd.
- Up-dating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Requisitions for materials required for the smooth operation of the refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
- Assists in verification of refrigeration and air conditioning spares purchased/supplied.
- Manage the safety of the plant rooms and workshops.
- Make recommendations to replace equipment if expected cost to repair exceeds possible replacement cost.
- Maintain job worksheets detailing nature of assignment, parts utilized, time expended and type of work performed.
- Collecting data for reports
- Willingness and ability to travel away up to 2 weeks at a time.
- Complete timesheets on a timely and accurate basis.
- Any other duties as requested by Management.
Please click here to download full Job Description
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.