RECRUITER ASSOCIATE – BELFAST
As an in house Recruiter within a global team of 18 people, you will be helping us to continue identifying and attracting the best people in the business, allowing us to continue to deliver digital solutions across Government, Healthcare, Workday, and Enterprise clients. You will be seeking to identify candidates suitable for a range of Technical, Managerial, Sales and Consulting roles across the Kainos organisation. Using the latest sourcing techniques, you will find and engage with the leading talent available, be they passive or active job seekers.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- As part of a global in house Recruitment team you will manage a full cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience for your defined area
- As part of the in house recruitment team, you will support the recruitment for your aligned Business Area to delivery against annual hiring demand
- Focus on directly sourced talent to lead a commercially effective recruitment solution using the latest sourcing tools and social media in line with our employee brand
- Constantly seek to keep up to date with market intelligence, and competitor analysis for your area and maintain a strong network across peers within your field
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the Business Unit, taking an interest in commercial impacts of hiring decisions
- Experience of sourcing direct permanent candidates using market leading platforms and social media outlets
- Prequalify candidates and manage aligned recruitment administrators to ensure a smooth candidate experience
- Continually develop and maintain Talent Pools for your defined area (Permanent, Technical etc.)
- Track performance analytics for suppliers engaged and manage external supplier relationships closely
- Drive offer management process – including extending verbal offers, closing candidates and working with HR to extend offer letters and contracts for Permanent/Contract Employees
- Always seek to challenge how we work to enable best practice and provide support with continuous improvement initiatives across the end to end recruitment cycle
- Actively participate in People Support projects across the wider inhouse team
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Kainos and our recruitment team, being a passionate ambassador for the brand both internally and externally.
Minimum (Essential) skills:
- Experience recruiting high calibre IT candidates in an agency, search firm or in-house recruiting team ideally ideally across multiple UK locations
- Experience partnering on a commercial level with stakeholders and suppliers throughout the end to end process
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development process and emerging technologies
- Capable of working with minimal supervision and leading and developing others
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure, taking a balanced view of candidate needs and Kainos requirements
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills and a strong team player
- A positive “can do” attitude towards the staffing challenges facing Kainos.
- Highly flexible, including a willingness to travel as requested.
If interested please send your CV via the link
- Kainos is a professional services organisation with clients spread across the globe and we deliver projects both from client site, and from our offices. While we will attempt to base you on projects near or at your contracted office location, you need to be willing to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week if it is required.
- Given the range and nature of work that we carry out for our clients, all Kainos employees are required to possesses up to date security clearance (Basic Disclosure, Access NI etc), if you do not already possess this, you will be asked to apply for it prior to joining Kainos. Details on how to apply for this will be included in your offer letter