Excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor based in the Ballymena area
Excellent opportunity for Quantity Surveyor based in the Ballymena Area. Degree in Quantity Surveying plus experience in the Construction Industry with strong on-site experience. J H Painting & Cleaning work with clients throughout GB and Ireland.
Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Monitor cash flow & valuation planning, ensuring application are made correctly and in a timely manner.
- Negotiate & manage the sub-contractor tender process, including the selection of sub-contractors and provision of all relevant contract and schedule documentation.
- Manage sub-contractor’s account in accordance with their terms & conditions to meet project demands/timeframes.
- Experience liaise with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers to ensure information; costs, profitability and value meet the requirements of each project through to final accounts.
- Preparation of reports and technical documentation, as well as assisting with bid and tender documentation, and contractual terms.
- Conducting site measurements and preparing estimates for clients.
- Undertake the preparation and processing of quotations, bids and tenders within Client deadlines.
- Prepare cost, value and reconciliation monthly reports on each assigned project.
- Produce breakdowns, and undertake value engineering process to meet Client budgetary requirements.
- Attend Internal and external monthly review meetings with Client Teams and Sub-Contractors.
- Attend internal and external hand-over meetings.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with company standard HSE procedures and work instructions.
- Manage and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system ensuring all financial records are up-to-date and tracked within client and project budget/tender/commitment demands.
Quantity Surveyor Criteria:
- 3rd level degree qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- Quantity Surveyor experience within the construction, fit out and refurbishment industry is beneficial.
- Procurement, measurement and finalisation of sub-contractors experience required.
- Able to provide evidence of experience producing valuation and final accounts.
- Confirming, agreeing and pricing variations negotiation experience.
- IT literate in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel and Outlook)
If you fit the above criteria, then please send your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below