Excellent opportunity for a Quality Management Administrator based in Lisburn
Quality Management Administrator
Causeway Aero Limited is an aerospace design and manufacturing business based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland. Due to recent expansion and consolidation we are currently recruiting a Quality Management Executive to manage adherence to the company’s QMS whilst delivering the company’s growth. The position offers an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to progress within this exciting business and rapidly growing industry sector.
- Manage and process all QMS requirements across Sales, Procurement and Operations.
- Maintain quality controls and documentation procedures
- Responsible for coordinating activities required to meet world-class quality standards and targets
- Ensure that the products are built to meet both external and internal requirements, including EASA, ISO9001, AS 9100, regulatory compliance and customer expectations
- Monitor and advise on quality performance, producing data and reports on performance measured against set indicators
- Liaising with other departments and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that QMS is functioning properly
- Lead problem resolution process in a cross-functional format that supports production needs and increases customer satisfaction
- Participation in preliminary and critical design reviews to ensure quality requirements are addressed at the sales order acceptance phase
- Support/manage audits, customer visits and assessments and undertake supplier visits and assessments
- Previous Experience in a Similar Role in a Manufacturing Environment (min 2 years).
- Ability to Work Unsupervised and to work within a Team, being flexible to help out all other departments where possible/needed.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Quality Management Systems and Processes
- Sound IT skills across MS Office and experience of CRM and MRP/ERP systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive and proactive approach to quality management and building a quality centric culture
- Commitment to do whatever needed to ensure a quality controlled delivery for our customers and the adherence to the QMS.
- Clean Driving License and ability to travel.
To apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV