Excellent opportunity for Quality Controller based in Lurgan.
Cubis Systems is a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacture of network access products for the infrastructure, utility and construction markets. Headquartered in Northern Ireland, Cubis is part of the €27 billion CRH Group and operates from multiple sites across the UK and Ireland, exporting to over 30 countries worldwide. Due to the continued growth of our business we currently have a vacancy for a:
Reporting to the Compliance Coordinator the successful candidate will be based at our Lurgan site and be responsible for:
- Maintenance and development of the Quality Management System
- Sample inspection and testing (QC) of key CTQ purchased items, maintenance of inspection records and generation of supplier non-conformance reports
- Random, in process inspection of CTQ parts on shop floor ensuring specifications/drawings/work instructions are followed to detect manufacturing variations
- Routine finished part sample testing in accordance with a specified testing schedule and identification of problems and determination of root cause
- Reconciliation of final inspection documentation to manufacturing records/materials
- Document control of shop floor related Quality documentation and testing data
- Maintenance of a database of baseline performance data for all products and analysis of historic and new trends
- Assisting with internal auditing of site operations in accordance with the Internal Audit Schedule
Candidates will have experience of working in a similarly fast paced Quality/Manufacturing environment with and be able to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Candidates must have a minimum of five GCSE’s, or equivalent, including English and Mathematics
- Candidates must be technically advanced and fully proficient in Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Those candidates with high levels of attention to detail and proven ability to keep accurate detailed records will be preferred
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to read measuring equipment including gauges and callipers and operation of test equipment
- Excellent communication skills are essential and applicants must also be highly resilient and resourceful
- Time and Project management skills will be an advantage and candidates who can demonstrate working well across multi-functional teams, will be preferred
- This role may be either salaried or paid on a weekly basis at a set hourly rate
How to Apply
Cubis is a progressive business with a focus on attracting and developing the best talent. Excellent career development opportunities exist within the business and the wider CRH Group. We offer an attractive remuneration package including ShareSave options and private healthcare provision. If you would like to be considered for this post, please forward a covering letter and C.V. by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.
All applications must be received by 23rd of November 2018.