Excellent opportunity for a Project Delivery Manager based in Belfast
TITLE OF POST: Project Delivery Manager
RESPONSIBLE TO: Technical Services Director
About us: Novosco was formed in 2007 from a merger with two leading ICT companies in Northern Ireland, Real Time Systems and 4sol Ltd with the Novosco brand name derived from two Latin Words, meaning ‘new understandings’. We have acquired other businesses since then, and are now the market leader in Ireland for Cloud services with a growing presence in the UK. We currently employ around 200 staff in total at the moment with ambitious growth plans due to ongoing expansion in our market.
Main Purpose of Job: The Project Delivery Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth delivering of projects, ensuring that they are carried out within budget, within scope, on time and to the customer’s satisfaction.
This will involve the creation of project plans, identifying customer expectations, ensuring that technical documentation is completed and guiding the implementation team through the project lifecycle, ensuring all organisational procedures are adhered to and benefits realised from the implementation of the technology.
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Essential duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The smooth delivery of all projects
- Compiling the Statement of Work, managing the overall project plan, budget, tasks descriptions, ensuring sign off and the monitoring of business KPI’s including customer satisfaction, utilisation and overrun.
- Being part of the Delivery Team, facilitating the resolution of complex technical and business problems, which have an impact on technical and financial results of the company.
- Scheduling technical resources in a professional and flexible way with a workable process which will ensure suitable cover at all times for both project work and customer support
- Coach, mentor, lead and support the technical team
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers
- Assistance with the planning and design of new installations
- Define and lead the R & D activities of the technical department in the testing and evaluation of emerging technologies
- Assist the Director of Services in resource planning, ensuring that there is the right level of utilisation, skills and competencies within the company
- Help to build relationships with both internal stakeholders and partner organisations
- Contribute to the overall development of the company’s internal systems and customer base.
- Prince 2 qualification
- Knowledge in Novosco solution areas including either VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, EMC or Cisco
- Ability to understand complex technical solutions
- Ability to interpret and understand technical notes from the technical teams
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business and customers
- A visionary, directional and coaching style of leadership and be committed to upholding the values and ethos of Novosco
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Good analytical skills, ability to clearly and quickly analysis project data tasks and produce updates and reports quickly
- Flexible – able to work strategically and at a hands on level
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to work
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to manage pressure
- Have a full clean driving license.
Training: Internal training on products and services will be provided. However, staff are expected to consistently keep abreast of new developments, which would impact on their areas of responsibility. Personal training in relation to this job description will be given as part of the company’s overall personnel development program.
We have won the following accolades:
- Placed in the Sunday Times Best Company to work for 4 years in a row
- Accredited a 2* and outstanding rank in the Best Companies 2017
- One of the highest accredited VMware partners in Ireland
- UTV Employer of the Year 2015
- Winner of the Belfast Telegraph Company of the Year 2015
- Irish News Workplace and Employment Award winners in the categories of Best Place to Work and Workplace Wellbeing.
Benefits our employees enjoy include:
- Daily fruit deliveries
- Onsite gym
- Virtual Reality Room
- Free Parking
- Flexible working
Conditions of Employment Salary: The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the person appointed. General Guidance: The nominal working week is 37.5 hours, although a degree of flexibility is both offered and expected. In specific circumstances there may be a requirement to work additional hours.
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below
Novosco Ltd operates a Non Smoking Policy. Novosco Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.