Excellent opportunity for Pricing Administrator based in Derry/Londonderry.
Tobermore is a thriving local success story, growing across the UK and Ireland. We are now looking for a Pricing Administrator to help deliver an efficient administration service within our Internal Sales Team.
We are an award winning company and one of the leading suppliers of quality paving and walling products to both the private and commercial markets.
Job Title – Pricing Administrator
Reporting – Internal Sales Manager
Position based at – Tobermore Head Office
Position type – Full-time
Hours of work – 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Salary range – Negotiable depending on experience.
Work closely with our experienced pricing and quotations team to provide an accurate and efficient administration service within a busy sales office.
Key tasks and duties
- Computer input of priced customer enquiries to produce an accurate and timely quotation for our customers
- Checking customer, site and price details for accuracy
- Respond to email quotation requests from customers or sales executives in a professional manner
- Pricing of email tender enquiries
- Use our CRM system to check specification and contract information.
- Prepare weekly office statistics report
- Prepare annual price increase excel documents
- Prepare stockist price lists
- File and store all price lists, excel documents and rebate information in an organised manner
- Update computer system with price information
- Handle telephone price enquiries from all customer groups in Ireland and GB
- Estimate and quantify materials required from measurements provided by customers
- Enter orders accurately and efficiently on to our order entry system
- Record daily activity levels
- Provide cover on other job roles within the office when required
- Any other duties as required within a busy sales office environment
The suitable candidate
- 5 GCSE’s at A – C Grade must include Maths and English.
- 1 year experience in a busy office environment
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- Very well organised person
- Proficient excel user
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work accurately
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Keen to succeed
- Adaptable to change
- Team player
- Ability to plan daily tasks
- Positive outlook
- Can do attitude
- A levels
- Third level qualification
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Full and clean driving licence
- Following receipt of your application the assessment and selection process will take place in ‘four stages;
- Stage 1 – Shortlist
- Stage 2 – 1st stage interview
- Stage 3 – Final Interview and Assessment
- Stage 4 – References
Please Click here for Job Description
Please click here for Job Specification
Applicants must apply by filling in a company application form
Completed applications must be received before the closing date on Monday 26th November 5.00pm
We are an equal opportunities employer.