Location UK / Northern Ireland
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary See description
Updated 1 day ago
Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to lead, manage and develop services to ensure the delivery of our mission. This is a challenging, yet highly rewarding, role that has a direct impact on the lives of people we support.
Up to £38, 438 (salary currently under review)
37.5 hours per week
Location: Belfast or Bangor
In order to be shortlisted for the position, you must show that you meet all criteria outlined in either option below:
• Have a professional social work qualification and be registered on the appropriate part of the Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) register, without condition; or a first level registered nurse on an appropriate part of the Nursing and Midwifery Council register; or an allied health professional registered with the Health Professions Council.
• Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a health and social care setting, which must include at least 3 years’ relevant experience in a service/ operational management capacity (to include the supervision of staff / volunteers and financial management)
• Have a management qualification at a minimum of level 5 e.g. QCF Level 5 diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adults’ Management) Wales and Northern Ireland.
• Have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a health and social care setting, which must include at least 4 years’ relevant experience in a service/ operational management capacity (to include the supervision of staff / volunteers and financial management)
In addition to meeting EITHER Option 1 OR Option 2 above, you must also:
• Possess a full driving licence with access to a car insured for business purposes*
• Have experience of using Microsoft Office
• Be registered or willing to register with NISCC or other equivalent professional body without condition
* Consideration will be given to those applicants unable to drive due to a disability.
To find out more or apply online
Please visit our website www.positive-futures.net to learn more about this exciting opportunity working in an Organisation where our values challenge us in all we do.
Closing Date: Sunday 25 November
Interview Date: Tuesday 4 December
Tel: 028 9147 5736
Registered with The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385)
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer