Excellent opportunity for a Office Administrator based in Magheralin
PowerHouse Generation is seeking an Office Administrator to support all levels of the order and contracting workflow for our high-tier business customers and to assist with daily operational tasks of an administrative and bookkeeping nature. This is a progressive role which may involve more responsibility and additional tasks over time as the organisation is rapidly growing.
In this challenging support role the Office Administrator will maintain smooth operations and good communication channels to complete sales administrative, bookkeeping and reception tasks from our base in Magheralin, including:
- Greeting visitors and managing the front of house space, call handling and transfer, receiving deliveries, booking meetings and appointments, making travel arrangements and team calendar management
- Recording order and contracting documentation data accurately and to required business standards in a timely manner into our computer system, generating business contracts for senior approval and filing according to process
- Using spreadsheet matrices to calculate energy outputs and associated financial rates
- Handling inbound customer calls as a first port of call and escalating or resolving queries appropriately
- Communicating with Sales, Business Development and Technical teams to support each stage of the customer acquisition process from an administrative perspective
- Adherence to onsite health and safety policies and procedures
- Processing invoices, purchase orders, customer information and other paperwork as required to support the accounts assistant, including use of SAGE bookkeeping system
- Entering sales and customer information into databases and querying databases for information
- As this is a new role, following a satisfactory probation period other projects will be assigned by the Sales, Business Development and Technical Team to progress the activities of those departments from time to time on an ongoing basis.
- Experience managing a busy reception space or retail sales environment or representing an organisation in another customer facing role
- Demonstrable experience in a commercially sensitive environment working with confidential information in an administrative capacity
- Experience producing and interpreting financial information and regularly using spreadsheets
- Demonstrable experience handling inbound calls and diary management
- Positive self-starter able to work on their own initiative and identify gaps where assistance could be needed or processes improved
- Team player able to take on new projects, keen to learn and to embrace a new challenge
- An interest in the energy industry and start-up business environments
- Clean UK driving licence
Salary and generous benefits package are negotiable dependent upon experience. To apply please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the post by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below before 5pm on Sunday 18 November 2018.