EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
Today’s companies are experiencing unprecedented digital growth as digital-physical systems, powered by Internet of Things and fuelled by data, create a fully interconnected society. Increasing customer demands require companies to create a seamless experience across all channels. It’s an increasingly complex, digitized, fast-changing and interconnected world and data plays a key role in enabling the growth agenda for our clients.
This role will sit with our UK&I Customer Advisory competency and you’ll help leading companies across industries use data analytics as they strategize and execute on their future vision and experience.
With rapid growth across digital, we’re looking for people with advanced Data Analytics and Visualisation capabilities. You can expect to work in a truly leading-edge environment, surrounded by some of the most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues in the business. This is also an opportunity to get in on the ground floor as our practice expands and be a part of creating and executing a vision for the future in an entrepreneurial environment within the larger firm.
Your key responsibilities
In this role, you’ll work on a dynamic mix of projects helping our clients solve some of their most pressing issues. Working in diverse, inclusive teams to build relationships with our clients, you’ll deliver innovative high quality work products.
As a Manager, you will play a critical team role in crafting and executing on analytics and insights that will revolutionise customer experience and/or digital vision for our clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Competent use of data query and manipulation tools e.g. SQL
- Competent with visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
- Knowledge of and competent use of some digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe, Heatmap, etc.
- Experience structuring solutions to complex business and organisational issues using data
- Ability to collate and triangulate data from several sources into structured commercial insight
- Ability to structure an approach to complex model builds suited for a particular client’s needs
- Strong experience developing and executing approaches to business case building and benefits tracking
- Experience coaching, managing and mentoring junior colleagues
- Ability to lead aspects of and deliverables in efforts to win new work
The following skills and attributes are also desirable:
- Good understanding and use of A/B and multivariate testing tools such as Optimizely
- Experience playing a key role in the development of the Customer Experience/Digital Strategy for clients
- Knowledge of design thinking techniques and the ability to solve complex business problems with simple, industry-leading design solutions.
- Experience with Agile product development and SCRUM methodology
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of work experience in Data Analytics and Visualisation, preferably applied in a digital transformation context
- Experience leading teams or junior colleagues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude
- An ability to think outside of the box, and thrive on new challenges
- Ability to collaborate with and present findings to stakeholders from business, UX, design, developers and technology
- Knowledge of MS-Office Suite, SQL, Spotfire, Tableau and other analytics and visualisation tools
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation, client service and business writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing industry and content knowledge in Customer Experience and Digital
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Past experience in consulting, a Fortune 500 firm, or a digital agency in a client facing role
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension plans, a minimum of 25 days of vacation, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
- An excellent team of accessible senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.