The role will involve;
- Ensure all bookkeeping and related activity for multiple clients has been completed in accordance with the clients’ schedules
- Preparation of management accounts and reporting packs in accordance with the clients’ schedules and requirements
- Preparation and coordination of VAT and other statutory returns in accordance with the clients’ submission dates
- Developing, building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Being a proactive member of the EY Service Delivery Team
- Identifying and resolving any errors as appropriate
- Using several different finance management software applications
- Performing other related duties as required
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for individuals who are qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA with relevant experience gained in either industry or practice.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Ability to plan and produce accurate detailed work to meet agreed deadlines
- Aptitude to be service orientated and appreciation for what it means to be client-facing and represent our Firm in everything that you do
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with individuals at all levels irrespective of background
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both oral and written forms
- Enjoy working as part of a team and achieving shared goals and objectives
- Inquisitive and analytical
- Flexible and adaptable
- IT literate and receptive to new IT developments
- Keen to face new challenges and learn new skills
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.