Working as part of our existing Primary Production Team, we require a Loading Bay / Marshalling Manager.
- Controlling raw material from onsite kill– species, temperature, splitting, resuspension etc. to ensure product is issued to production as required.
- To intake and despatch carcass loads in compliance with HACCP procedures.
- To lead, control and motivate a team, monitoring performance and development.
- Responsible for accurate and up to date stock figures at all times.
- Complying with Health & Safety guidelines to ensure the department is a safe workplace – carrying out risk assessments and SOP Verification.
- Minimum 1 year’s previous management / supervisory experience in a Beef and Lamb production environment;
- Good communication skills that enable you to carry out team briefs and train others and and develop effective communications and relationships across all departments;
- Written communication skills in order to complete documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, together with the ability to assist in leading and motivating a team
- Basic IT knowledge;
- A logical and organised approach to work.
- A structured approach to problem solving.
- Higher level qualification in a food or business related discipline would also be advantageous;