At Finnebrogue we are experiencing unrivalled growth, and would like to invite applications for Goods In Operatives to join our team.
Working within various areas of the Intake department the role will be responsible for receiving stock, booking onto system and issuing stock to production.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions in the required areas to ensure that all orders are receipted correctly.
- Completion of all associated Intake paperwork and update of computer system.
- Issue of stock to production, ensuring system is updated and stock figures remain accurate.
- Must comply with all aspects of H&S policy throughout the site –reporting any concerns or potential hazards to their line leader immediately.
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
- Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role as determined by the Intake Manager including transfer as operative to another area within the production facility.
- All Operatives to work to a Clean as you go policy, ensuring their workplace is clean and tidy and free from any hazards – this is an absolute requirement for the end of each shift/ shift handover.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience gained within a food production environment is desirable, as full training will be provided
- Knowledge of food safety
- Accuracy and attention to detail, can do attitude and willingness to ensure the team achieve set targets
- Be able to work well in a team in a fast paced environment
- Experience of stock control IT / Scan systems
- Proven high level of manual dexterity and speed
We offer a competitive pay rate of £8.42 per hour, a good working environment and a benefits package including a subsidised canteen, retail discount cards, pension scheme, private health care, cycle to wok scheme, discounted gym membership and staff sales. We also offer real development and promotion opportunities and are committed to helping you become the best you can be.
If your are interested in joining us, please apply for immediate consideration.
For more information about the company, please visit www.finnebrogue.com
We are an equal opportunities employer