Excellent opportunity for a Front Office Manager based in Belfast
The Grand Central is Northern Ireland’s largest hotel, boasting the best views of Belfast as well as being a great place to work.
Hastings Hotels are now offering an amazing opportunity for an exceptional hospitality professional to apply for the position of Front Office Manager.
Vacancy Title: Front Office Manager
Location: Grand Central Hotel, Belfast
Key Duties will include:
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the Front Office team.
- Leading and managing the Front Office team to deliver exceptional service and exceed guest expectations.
- Ensuring the Front office team are aware of all hotel services and are proactive in the sale of these to guests.
- Accountability for the financial management, planning and organizing of the Front Office operation.
- Managing the Front Office budget and controlling expenditure.
- Ensuring the Front Office team provide accurate and efficient guest billing.
- Ensuring the Front Office team assist guests with any reasonable request for hotel services.
- Ensuring that the Front Office team receive appropriate training, coaching & development.
- Ensuring staff use equipment and materials in the correct manner and that any problems are reported immediately.
- Ensuring you and the team take responsibility for the security of Front Office and relevant storage areas.
- Ensure you and the Front Office team respond to guest concerns and find the appropriate solution.
- Ensure you and the Front Office team comply with all health, safety and hygiene policies and procedures.
- Work effectively with colleagues across departments to ensure a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
You will ideally have:
- Previous Front Office Manager experience, circa minimum 2+ years within a 4* environment.
- Demonstrable customer focused approach with a passion to deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure within a team.
- A result driven approach with the ability to meet/exceed deadlines.
- The ability to prioritize, plan, organize and demonstrate attention to detail.
- The ability to inspire others and engage professionally with people.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent sector and business management knowledge.
- This is an exciting yet demanding role requiring a confident, hospitality experienced professional who can deliver a standard of service synonymous with the Hastings brand.
- The Front Office Manager roll is a full-time position with a competitive salary on offer.
To apply, please forward your CV together with a covering letter of application by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
Closing date – 14th November 2018