Proofpoint are hiring an experienced Customer Success Manager responsible to provide ongoing guidance regarding security initiatives to Proofpoint customers and ensure that Proofpoint deployments are successful.
At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
- Drive high levels of customer success, maintaining a strong sense of ownership over assigned customer accounts
- Be a relentless advocate for your customers into the Marketing and Engineering teams to improve the product and ensure that Proofpoint deployments are successful
- Independently provide ongoing and proactive vision and guidance regarding security initiatives to assigned Proofpoint customers
- Identify root causes of customer churn and possible client dissatisfaction
- Plan and lead process improvement initiatives tailored to improve overall customer success and satisfaction during a customer’s journey with the Proofpoint team
- Drive the customer onboarding process for purchased solutions
- Nurture Proofpoint customers regarding the utilization of their purchased solutions and the value derived
- Champion continual improvement for our customers, with Proofpoint personnel on products, services and/or processes
- Assist customers in solving their challenges during their journey with Proofpoint
What you bring to the team
- A thorough knowledge and proven history of demonstrated customer success behavior
- Strong communication skills in all mediums that can translate within all levels of a customer’s organizational hierarchy. This includes presentation skills for technical as well as business driven initiatives
- Ability to manage yourself and others through innovative processes, making effective decisions to ensure success of organizational and team goals
- Technical background that includes enterprise security, networking and electronic communications
- Ability to drive value propositions with customers and provide guidance for their long term success
- Language skills in French would be beneficial but not essential
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with leading edge products, there are many exciting reasons to join the Proofpoint team. We believe in hiring the best the brightest and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. As we continue to grow and expand globally, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a multi-national company with locations in 10 countries, with each location contributing to Proofpoint’s amazing culture!