Location UK / UK
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £15000 - 20000
Updated 4 days ago
We are looking for an experienced and proactive customer services and sales support assistant to join our vibrant and growing team
Customer Services Assistant / Sales Support
Having moved its head office to a prestigious country estate near Portadown in December 2017, Safehaus is a Percy Group Company and an Award-Winning Security Products Manufacturer. It is the only Brand in the UK to have achieved both Police and Bank of England Approval for its’ products.
Innovation is at the heart of Safehaus and as such many high-street retail and corporate clients such as McDonald’s Restaurants are longstanding clients. Most sales are online and via Marketplaces such as Amazon.
Position: Customer Services Assistant / Sales Support
Location: The Courtyard 20 Moyallon Road Portadown BT63 5JX, Northern Ireland
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 days per week 8.30 am to 5.00pm
Benefits: Free parking; Workplace pension and childcare voucher scheme also available.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and proactive customer services and sales support assistant to join our vibrant and growing team.
You will provide customer support for a wide range of situations including; contacting buyers on the phone or email to arrange and advise of different delivery options, assist with technical queries, resolve ‘where’s my stuff’ queries and oversee return requests. Using our cutting-edge helpdesk system, you will liaise with buyers via email, social media or over the telephone to help maintain the companies 10-year long 100% customer feedback high KPI standards of excellent service.
You will enjoy a varied day, consisting of processing customer telephone orders and providing day to day customer care and account management. The role is ideally suited to someone who enjoys building and maintaining great customer relationships
This would be a good opportunity for someone hoping to develop their skills and career in customer service and/or internal sales with a view to training and supervising a team in future.
Essential Skills and Experience:
– High level of confidence using software applications including Outlook but able to learn new software systems
– A confident, professional telephone manner and would be well versed in email etiquette
– Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years previous sales support / customer service / administrative experience with proven ability to build customer relationships and resolve problems effectively
– You will embrace attention to detail, numeracy and business-minded attitude Commitment to working to data protection and health and safety regulations
Desirable Skills and Experience:
– Experience working with web or marketplace clients, such as Amazon customers
– Some experience making support calls to business clients, such as retailers
– Previous use of order management software systems, such as Linnworks
– Driving licence and own car
– An interest in developing a career in sales support / customer service / account management
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Agent, Helpdesk, Sales Support, Sales Assistant, Sales Administrator, Order Processor, Internal Account Manager, Account Executive, Internal Sales, Customer Service Executive, Sales Executive, Customer Service, Customer Services, etc.