Excellent opportunity for Customer Service Advisor based in Strabane.
O’Neills Irish International Sports Company Limited provides personalised sportswear and equipment across a wide range of sports, serving customers in UK, Ireland and across the globe.
The company has a proud reputation for quality and service, delivered by a dedicated and skilled team.
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Department/Section:Customer Service Department, E-Commerce Team, Strabane
Report to: Customer Service Team Leader
Main Purpose of Job:
Responsible for dealing with customer contacts by phone, email and click to chat within O’Neills multichannel contact centre, to the agreed performance standards.
- Respond to all customer contacts and deliver outstanding customer service through a range of channels including email, click to chat, voice etc.
- Log and respond to all tickets on Zen Desk.
- Deal with customer returns, log issues and return to stock.
- Dispatch samples to club customers and manage the return process.
- Liaise with team leaders, operatives and third parties in O’Neills to gather information to resolve customer issues.
- Process online orders.
- Carry out general administration tasks including opening and logging post.
- Maintain and develop a thorough and up to date knowledge of O’Neills services and products including procedures and standards.
- Maintain and build the O’Neills knowledge bank with FAQs, product details etc.
- Handle the most complex customer complaints/ enquiries through to full resolution.
- Escalate customer enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Manage the customer complaints process in line with the Customer Complaints Policy and procedures
- Participate in all job training and coaching
- Identify opportunities to improve procedures and enhance the customer service experience.
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations at all times.
- Ensure good working relationships are maintained with colleagues.
- Ensure that absenteeism and tardiness are kept to a minimum.
- Ensure that company policies are adhered to at all times within the department, this includes the Equal Opportunities policy, Harassment policy, Health & Safety policy and Training Policy.
- Any other reasonable duties requested.
The successful candidate for this new role will be able to demonstrate that they can meet the following essential requirements. An ability to meet the desirable requirements will also be advantageous.
- 5 GCSE (A-C) including Maths and English (or equivalent).
- One years’ experience working in a multichannel contact centre environment or customer service role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to listen closely and assimilate information quickly. Able to ask clarifying questions and provide accurate information.
- Customer focused with a strong desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Well organised.
- Flexible and committed to meeting deadlines
- Computer literate (including Microsoft Office applications).
- 2nd European language
- Knowledge of Internet Dispatch operations
- Experience using “Magento”
The successful candidate will be based in Strabane.
A competitive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate.
39 hour working week, (any 4-day working shift pattern Monday-Sunday, flexibility required)
If you meet the above and are a dedicated self-driven team member who is 100% committed with the desire to succeed to be the choice of champions, please request an application form by clicking on the CONTACT EMPLOYER button below.