Location UK / Derry City Area
Job Type Permanent, Temporary full-time, TemporaryContract, Trainee
Salary £15000 - 20000
Updated 1 day ago
A unique opportunity has arisen within our Convergys Derry-Londonderry site to work on behalf of one of the UKs largest energy provider.
A unique opportunity has arisen within our Convergys Derry-Londonderry site to work on behalf of one of the UKs largest energy provider. This is a new client pilot, where you will initially join on a 3-month fixed-term contract. When the pilot is successful, there will be opportunities to be made permanent.
– 40 hours per week; 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
– Salary of £18,250 (£8.75ph) + additional annual bonus (up to £1,200)
As this is a new client pilot, you’ll be joining a brand new team of like-minded individuals. Your role is to provide outstanding customer service on an inbound campaign.
You will be the first contact, handling calls from vulnerable customers, who are potentially in the first stages of payment difficulty. Your main aim will be to identify vulnerable customers, and provide advice and support to mitigate the risk of customers entering into further debt.
Main responsibilities include:
– Spot signs of financial distress, recognising concerns and fully addressing customer issues
– Providing clear solutions on payment plans and/or customer arrears
– Provide first time resolutions on customer issues
– Utilise Ofcom policies and procedures when dealing with vulnerable customers
To be successful in this role, you will
– have previous experience in a similar environment, dealing with a vulnerable customer base.
– Be able to demonstrate a high level of empathy and utilise a solutions based approach to find the best result for each customer contact.
– Adapt your communication style to a range of customers, through excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Keep your customer’s welfare will be your top priority, so using your initiative to create innovative ways to support customers will come easily to you.
If this is the new challenge you have been waiting for, apply today!
You will find Convergys in Ulster Science and Technology Park located in the city of Derry-Londonderry, with excellent public transport routes you can get to us by bus, car and bike or motorbike.
Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people