Excellent opportunity for Customer Engagement Specialists based in Antrim
Vacancy: Customer Engagement Specialists
Division: Power NI
Salary: £16,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
Contract: Full Time and Part Time, Permanent
Reporting to: Service Operations Team Leader
Location: Technology Park, Antrim
DO YOU WANT TO GROW YOUR CAREER IN A DYNAMIC, CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT, WORKING IN A FRIENDLY, AND HIGH PERFORMING TEAM?
Join one of Northern Ireland’s top 50 businesses and enjoy exclusive employee perks!
We are looking for customer service experts to join our award winning Customer Engagement Team based in our newly refurbished Omagh offices. This is a dynamic evolving role so you must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- A starting salary of £16,000 – £16,500 (depending on experience) with a further £500 increase after probation, and again after 1 year’s service.
- Bi- annual Performance related Bonus of up to £1,000
- Free car parking
- Annual Pay Reviews
- 20-25 days holiday per year plus 11 statutory holidays and opportunity to ‘buy’ additional holidays
- Company Pension Scheme with an employer contribution of up to 6%
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and year-round learning and development courses
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Cash Plan
- Membership of Social Clubs
- 37 hour working week between 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday
What’s involved in the role?
- You will be the first point of contact for all queries, responding to and delivering a customer experience that is second to none
- Listen effectively and respond accordingly to our customer’s needs.
- Win and retain customers through your passion for great customer service.
- You will work alongside some of the industry’s best customer service advisers to achieve business performance targets ensuring the Power NI brand continues to grow.
- Use Microsoft Office and Power NI’s Customer Care and Billing Systems to manage your workflow on a daily basis.
- Actively promote and establish payment schemes alongside our other Power NI products and services to match our customers’ needs
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work on various campaigns; domestic, Commercial or Energia.
- Carry out all duties in line with company policies, procedures and relevant industry guidelines.
Our aim is to develop great people with great skills, so if you are successful we offer an intensive induction and development programme which will ensure you have everything you need to be successful in the role and develop your career.
- 5 GCSE’s (grade A-C to include Math and English) or equivalent OR
- 3 GCSE’s (grade A-C to include maths and English) or equivalent and previous experience of working in a contact centre.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build rapport with customers
- Strong IT Skills with a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Previous experience of working in a contact centre environment
- Ability to work under pressure accurately within set targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Motivated and Enthusiastic
- Team player as well as able to work on own initiative
- Drive for Results
- Judgement/Decision Making
- Taking Ownership
- Managing Relations
The role requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability to meet quality standards, work deadlines and the changing needs of the business. The individual must have the ability to resolve problems and handle routine work with limited supervision.
How to apply
Please email your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below to be considered for this role. Please also complete and send the attached Monitoring form
All correspondence will be communicated via email. A reserve list may be held for 6 months in which you will be placed if you are suitable for the role.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 27th November 2018.
Viridian Group is an equal opportunities employer.