Counter Assistant, based in the Tesco - NEWTOWNABBEY, developing their traditional skills in a modern retail environment, ready to sell and all with a smile!
JOB REF : CA/ABB/1819/03
LOCATIONS : NEWTOWNABBEY
HOURS : 30 – 35 hrs approximately per wk (additional hours may be available)
DAYS: 4-5 days per week, Monday to Sunday
WAGE: COMMENCING NMW/NLW
The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service, interacting and understanding customer requirements, help stock the counter and maintain cleanliness in all areas.
In addition, this role distributes our leaflets around the store so must interact with customers, directing and describing our products and then cooking samples and encouraging customers to try the products.
- Wage progression
- Development & Career progression
- Uniform provided
- Employee discount
- Free Parking
- Use of Tesco facilities, including subsidised canteen
- 28 days’ holiday, pro rata
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible working around school/college courses
- Please complete in full the Application and Equality form, clearly in black ink and in CAPITALS, failure to do may result in your application not being processed.
- Job Centre Applications and CVs will be removed without consideration.
- As per Job Centre Guidelines, we regularly confirm applicant details and their participation within the recruitment process.
- When returning the Application please separate the Equality Form and place in a sealed envelope and please do not return the job description.
- Regretfully, any applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
- Primacy Meats reserve the right to commence shortlisting prior to the closing date so please return your form as soon as you can.
- Please note our preferred method of communication for interviews are via EMAIL, however, if we fail to reach you we use your CONTACT NUMBER so please ensure you check your messages.
- If you do not hear from Primacy within 2 weeks of submitting your application form then your application has not been successful and/or the role has been filled.
- If you have any queries, the please contact the Human Resources department 028 9127 0083 Option 1