An excellent opportunity for a Commercial Plumber / Pipe-FItter who will be responsible for carrying out mechanical installation works.
Due to on-going success and expansion, TMC Gas Services have an immediate requirement for the following positions:
COMMERCIAL PLUMBER / PIPE-FITTER
The role will include carrying out mechanical installation & maintenance works. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Carry out mechanical installations and refurbishments.
- Carry out general PPM tasks as required
- Carry out routine maintenance repairs
- Complete reports as required on the condition and performance of systems.
- Work in accordance with Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental instructions.
- Maintain stock control systems as directed
- Work safely, ensuring the safety and well-being of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors
- Ability to work on own and as part of an integral member of a team carrying out mechanical planned & response maintenance, repairs, minor works and installations.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ post-apprenticeship experience working within the mechanical services industry with experience working in a commercial setting essential.
- Applicants must be prepared to participate in an after-hours call out rota when required, be flexible on working patterns and prepared to undertake additional training as necessary.
- Applicants must have a full clean driving licence, a company van will be provided.
JIB rate commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We wish to make appointments as soon as suitable candidates are identified, at which time the vacancies will close. Please therefore submit your application without delay by emailing your CV via the APPLY button below.