Location UK / Newry
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary See description
Updated 2 days ago
Excellent opportunity for Caretaker based in Banbridge.
POST REF: SSRC18/95
HOURS: 36 HOURS PER WEEK
(Shift pattern including regular evening and Saturday work)
BAND: BAND 3 NJC 14 – 17
SALARY: £16,781 – £17,772 PER ANNUM
LOCATION: BANBRIDGE CAMPUS
(There will be a requirement to travel to other Campuses)
REPORTS TO: ESTATES MANAGER
Provide efficient caretaking and cleaning services as part of a team and in accordance with the practices and procedures of the College.
1. Applicant must be literate and numerate.
2. Formal qualifications which indicate an appropriate level of literacy and/or numeracy.
3. A minimum of one year’s relevant experience in a building related discipline such as caretaking, building maintenance or building trade with some supervisory responsibility.
4. Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and practice.
Other Essential Criteria
5. A full current driving licence which enables you to drive in Northern Ireland, and access to a car for official business purposes. (Please refer to the General section in the application pack for further information).
Completed application forms must be submitted not later than:4:00pm on Monday 19th November 2018
To apply for this post please click the APPLY NOW button below to visit our site
Southern Regional College is a child care organisation and complies with the requirements of the Safeguarding Regulations.
Southern Regional College is an Equal Opportunities Employer.